The Cryogenics Society of Europe (CSE) was founded on April 22nd, 2015 and Demaco’s Ronald Dekker is as treasurer one of the start-up Board members.
The objectives of the CSE, a non-profit association, are:
• to strengthen the European position of cryogenic technologies.
• to represent European activities in cryogenic technologies in social, scientific, industrial and political forums.
• to promote communication and information exchange in the area of cryogenic technologies.
• to foster the training of young researchers in the area of cryogenic technologies.
• to bring together those active in cryogenic technologies and potential user communities so as to stimulate applications of these technologies.
The first General Meeting of the CSE, where the official Board will be chosen, is scheduled on June 4th, 2015 in Grenoble prior to the 2015 HEPTECH meeting.